Friday, February 20, 2009

A few knitting projects that I've finished

I made these Mary Jane slippers for my friend.  They knitted up quick, only took about two nights to do and were very easy! I also realized how hard it is to take a picture of one's feet.   Here's a link to the pattern
If you look in the picture above you can see the work in progress that became a finished scarf for the BF.  It didn't seem like I was making any progress (as scarfs often go) but I guess last night all of sudden it was long....long enough to call it good and done!  This scarf took about two months on-and-off but now that it's done I'm so glad he can have something that will last a long time.  It's super soft, squishy, and warm!  Let's hope it stays cold for a while so he can still wear it! :D (Martin kitty also likes the scarf...)



No comments: