Sunday, May 3, 2009

Toxic Avenger

 Feel like a hankering for a spastic, leotard-filled intro taking place in some cheesy ass gym where guys wear G-strings while lifting weights and boobs are on display?  Then the first five minutes of "Toxic Avenger" is for you!  Although I ended up falling asleep, the introduction of this movie pulled me into watching at least an hour!  I had no idea what to expect when I saw this movie on ondemand, but i'm glad that I at least saw what I did.  A nerdy pool boy accidentally falls into toxic waste and becomes a massive, muscular (and gruesome-looking) crime fighter!  There are plenty of boobies and 80s jock-types to fill a dumptruck.


 Although I have no ambition to watch the rest of the movies in the series, its nice to have an idea of what it's all about.  Anyway, I don't know if any of you readers (all three of you) have seen the movie, but maybe if it's on and you have nothing better to do watch it for a minute or two.  It was worth a quick glimpse.  :D


No comments: