Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More funny vids time?

I got a good lot of vids today.  They are all pretty short.  


Not what I was expecting

Mama's boy



This is one of my favorites





Ok, not funny, but totally ouch

Motorcross Racer Run Over - Watch more Funny Videos


Ok, this one is really fun, but not short.  sorry.  But it's hilarious.  Men that love female bodybuilders.  The guys they interview here are beyond quoting and comparison.  It's worth the three minutes.  I especially like the second guy they interview and then he blows his nose.  HI-larious.   Oh, and I'm really really freaked out by the wife body-builder, but she seems sweet.  


Ok, this one is just too much.  I'm posting it anyway, but those brilliant people over in Japan once again have me in stitches.  I wish they would make an english to japanese one.
 


One too many beers dude. But you got to admire his enthusiasm...
"I'm leaving now Sabbath! You guys fucking rule! Yeeeah! Yeah!"

 


I think I'll end this session with that. Seems appropriate.




No comments: