Thursday, July 2, 2009

Michael Jackson tribute

Alright, so I haven't blogged for a while and here I am, Thursday night, got a couple drinks in me and figured at least I'd put my two cents in about Michael Jackson. I love me some Michael Jackson. I don't know if he abused kids or what, the guy was a effin whack-job. He was also a hardcore drug abuser. Track marks up and down his legs. Of course I'm sure he had more than one doctor. Guy's heart just gave out. He was practicing for his big comeback, and now he's having his comeback but he's not here.
Here's a video of his comeback rehearsal:






There is no doubt his music was brilliant and there will never be anyone like him. I'm sure like the rest of you, I have heard a fair piece of his music since his death. I don't mind one bit. In fact, we need to listen to more Michael Jackson anyway. And I'm not just talking about the early 80s. Whole career. Everything he did on stage and in the studio was impressive. He was a true entertainer and celebrity his entire life. No wonder it caused some problems in his head.


Did you know he had a 100 song secret stash for his children? I wonder if they will ever be released. Joe Jackson is starting his own record company. I wonder why...hmm....what could he possibly produce that might sell.....hmmmmm......


MJ never officially adopted the kids, btw. I am not even going to go into that whole deal. I'm just going to sit and wait until the kids each become 18 years old, or perhaps even earlier, to write their autobiographies. There is just too much that I want to know, and yet I feel that I already know too much. Ah, life's dichotomies.


So let's talk about his plastic surgeries, shall we? He's always said that he's only has his nose done TWICE. uh huh, riiiiiiiight. Here's what I've found out so far:






Here's what awfulplasticsurgery.com (which I find a reliable source of information and entertainment) had to say,

Michael Jackson had at least 20 different plastic surguries according to one doctor who surmises that Jackson altered himself to 'escape his sad childhood'. Among his surgeries were
eye reshaping

brow lift

6 rhinoplasty operations
cheek implants

cheek fat removal
lips thin

    jaw implants
  • multiple facelifts
    Well there ya have it I guess. Proof is in the photo.
  • Just so I don't leave on a negative note, because I really do truly love MJ regardless of his plastic surgeries, here's a picture of him with his kids and some other people taken in November of 2008. I think his kids look pretty cute...seriously!
    His oldest son, Prince Michael is there on the left, with Paris Michael and Prince Michael II aka "Blanket" in the middle of the photo. Hope those kids do alright and Joe Jackson doesn't get his hands on them.

No comments: