Saturday, December 27, 2008

Shopping, shopping, shopping!!

Well, I'm doing the best I can to support the economy during this recession going on.  I went out today with BF and did my darndest to spend as much money as I could.  I'm not sure if that's the very best thing to do, but that's what I did anyway.  I bought some books, four new video games for the PS3 --Mercernaries 2, Grand Theft Auto 4, Call of Duty: World and War, and Madden football, which I can guarantee I won't be playing much!  Also bought Clockwork Orange on BluRay (which I think I'll watch tonight) and a bunch of candy from Candy Tyme where you can mix and match all sorts of awesome candy for one price.  It's pretty sweet, no pun intended.  The BF got some sweaters. I tried on about 8 pairs of jeans at levi's but they all fit funny.  I guess it was a bad time to try on pants.  This may be the same for all other women out there, but I think there is about one day of every month that I can actually go out and try on pants and it won't depress me.  ah, well, that's life I guess.  Things could be a lot worse than not being able to find pants that fit right.  Maybe I'll start running again.....now there's an idea.

Tonight I'm going to try to finish this hat I'm knitting.  Right now it's on DPNs, and it's looking quite small, but I'm hoping that once it's off the needles it'll stretch a bit.  Probably will watch a movie and I'm thinking about drinking about a whole bottle of wine.  yeah, it's Saturday, wouldn't kill me to get drunk I spose.

Hope everyone out there got everything they wanted for Christmas.  I got a new camera, an awesome Wonder Woman purse from my bf doomie doom, and a few other things.  My mom also got me the "You: Being Beautiful" which is in line with what she got me last year "You: Staying Young". 
 I particularly like the finger pointing out at me, like "you!  you have improving to do! Yes, you!"  argh.  I haven't touched either gift, the one's been collecting dust for over a year and now I have two of them.  I love my mother, though, her intentions are good.  But, still.  I guess maybe I should just give them a try...?  hahahaha.  Maybe they should make one, You: Partying Your Life Away.  Now there's one I could read.  

No comments: