Monday, December 1, 2008

Well here we go so hang on.


Hello all.  Here I am, entering the blogoshere.  I guess I can't really expect much to happen unless I do something in this space, so here goes.  I like to do things, crafts and whatnot, and travel...and eat.  Sometimes I like to go outdoors and hike or some activity.  Maybe I'll take some pictures and post them here.  Who knows?  The possibilites are endless.  Point is, I'm here now so get used to it!  

Ok, well here are a few pics from my road trip from Seattle to San Francisco over Thanksgiving holiday.  It was a great time, although quite tired at the end of it all.  Please post comments or suggestions.  I'm interested in your thoughts.  All of you.  Out there on the trons.  Word.

Yours in madness,
twinkeefactory





No comments: